Consider the Sport Bench to enhance your PowerBlock dumbbell workouts. It's sturdy and versatile with a five-position backrest, adjustable seat pad, and upholstered cushions. The bench measures 50 by 18 by 21.5 inches when flat.
- Sturdy workout bench with 2-by-3-inch, 14-gauge steel tubing construction
- 5-position backrest includes flat, military, and 30-, 45-, and 60-degree positions
- Seat pad adjusts downward while in incline position to eliminate slipping
- Tapered upholstered seat and back pads for maximum comfort
- Comes mostly assembled; measures 50 x 18 x 21.5 inches (W x H x D)
Optional Dip Attachment:
- Blast your delts, shoulders, and triceps with this SportBench Dip Attachment.
- SportBench frame decal indicates correct Dip positioning
- Foam grips for comfort
- 34.925 mm Grip Diameter
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- 22.5″ W x 47.5″ H
- Tension knob to secure Dip station attachment
Optional Chin-up Attachment:
- A Pull-up/Chin-up station to strengthen those lats and biceps.
- SportBench frame decal indicates chin-up positioning
- Foam grips for added comfort
- 28.575 mm Grip Diameter
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- 48″ W Bar x 82.5″ H
Optional Ab Attachment:
- Shape your abs with the SportBench Ab Attachment.
- This sturdy yet comfortable design holds you securely in place for ab exercises and decline positions.
Delivery Method: For orders weighing less than 100 lbs, we use UPS or FedEx ground shipping. For larger or heavier orders, we provide curbside delivery via LTL/Freight, complete with a scheduled appointment.
Shipping Timeline: We aim to dispatch your order as swiftly as possible. The estimated time to leave the warehouse is shown above. The actual arrival date will vary based on your proximity to the warehouse.
Assembly Requirements: Most of our products arrive disassembled and will need to be put together. If you'd like, we offer professional assembly services across the nation at an additional fee.
For a quote, feel free to contact us.
Cancel any order within 24 hours of payment. After 24 hours, most orders can still be canceled before shipping, with exceptions.
Customized or made-to-order products can't be canceled or refunded after 24 hours. We start production specifically for your order.
Protection Against Damage:
Orders come with a manufacturer's warranty and shipping insurance. If an item is damaged or defective, we'll repair or replace it.
Return and Refund Policy:
Your purchase is covered by a 30-day return policy, except for specific items outlined below. To return an item:
- Must be within 30 days of delivery or the manufacturer's return window.
- Item must be unused, unassembled, in original condition, and in original packaging.
- You cover return shipping costs.
- No restocking fees.
-Click to see our entire return policy here.
Items Not Eligible for Returns or Refunds:
- Aeromat / Ecowise
- Any product Built-to-Order
This bench does everything that I need it to. This is one of the only benches I've found that can add an attachment to use dips and/or pull ups. This bench is very sturdy although it makes a little noise when using the dip attachment but still is able to support my 215 lbs. No complaints and would buy again. Workout healthy also very good price and great customer service.
I am extremely please with the quality of this bench! Worth every penny I spent, and I also purchased the Optional Dip Attachment, which is very heavy duty and easily supports my 190lbs. I would highly recommend this bench to anyone and have! The only thing I wasn't please with is the amount of time it took to receive it, however it does ship directly from the Manufacturer and not WorkoutHealthy so not their fault.
A very sturdy and well built bench. it allows tons of different exercises. The only flaw is that the seat moves a little bit. It is hardly an issue because the bench was made very well so you don't need to worry about it breaking or falling while you're using it. I highly suggest this bench for the price and durability, it is one of those items that can last you years.
the bench in a flat position is declined about 1 inch.arrived in good condition and best price.
I can say for the price it worth it, Pros: 1-It is heavy and tough 2-Has the positions I need 3-The shape od the back makes it easier to do some back excersizes 4-it is overall well made 5-I like the wheels and handle, very handy... Cons: 1-it is not steady, this is a big issue, but I'll fix it with some little blocks underneath. 2- I have the dip extention, and it is even harder to workout with the bench not steady, when you go down it shakes quite a bit.