PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical: Fitness & Rehab in Comfort at Home
Experience fitness and rehabilitation synergized in the PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical. This commercial-grade equipment, built with hardened steel, is tailored for active adults over 50 and individuals on a physical recovery path. With an accommodating design, fluid elliptical motion, and advanced monitoring capabilities, this elliptical ensures an effective low-impact workout in the comfort of your home.
Key Advantages of the PhysioStep MDX
- Adaptable Comfort: The 360° swivel seat, fully adjustable positioning, and low-profile walk-through design cater to a wide range of mobility levels, offering superior comfort and accessibility.
- Holistic Fitness: Combining a smooth elliptical motion with arm and core engagement that also provides a low-impact, total body cardio workout, perfect for maintaining active health or facilitating physical rehabilitation.
- Progress Tracking: The large 9" LCD display and downloadable workout reports enable seamless monitoring of your fitness progress, tracking metrics such as METS, WATTS, total steps, time, and more, enhancing your home-based fitness experience.
Top Features of the PhysioStep MDX
- 360° Swivel Seat: The swivel seat enhances user access from either side and promotes user safety, making it especially beneficial for individuals with low mobility.
- Customizable Resistance: With 32 electronic resistance levels and 20 diverse programs, this Recumbent Elliptical caters to a wide range of fitness levels, allowing users to tailor workouts to their specific needs.
- Advanced Display: The high-definition 9" LCD display provides clear, easy-to-read workout data, allowing users to understand their performance, stay motivated, and work towards their fitness or rehabilitation goals effectively.
All Features of the PhysioStep MDX
- Commercial-grade quality
- Ideal for all ages, with a special focus on active adults over 50 and individuals in physical rehabilitation
- User height range accommodating from 5'0" to 6'5"
- 500lb max user weight capacity
- Comfortable and fluid seated elliptical pedaling motion
- Connected arm pushing and pulling motion
- 360° swivel seat for easy access from either side
- Transition grab handle for added user support
- 9" LCD display with 20 programs and a QuickStart button
- 32 levels of electronic resistance
- Low starting resistance and manageable increments
- Provides an effective low-impact total body cardio workout
- Over-sized, comfortable swivel seat with easy adjustability
- Low-profile walk-through design
- Multi-position ergo-grip handles to work arm and core muscles
- Fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back
- Powered by an electrical outlet
- Provides workout reports for tracking patient progress
- Used by Physical Therapists and Nurses globally
- Comfortable 20" wide memory foam seat with contoured reclining seat back
- White glove assembly options available at checkout
- Isokinetic training feature for controlled RPM recovery training
- Built-in receiver compatible with Polar and other manufacturers for heart rate monitoring
- Supported by a lifetime frame warranty, a three-year parts warranty, and a one-year labor warranty.
Tech Specs of the PhysioStep MDX
- Swivel Seat: 20" oversized seat rotates 360° for easy access
- Seat Position: Fully adjustable forward and backward (14 positions)
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic
- Resistance Levels: 32
- Programs: 20 set programs
- Stride: 12" elliptical motion
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Power: AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz
- Product Type: Commercial grade
- Model #: RXT-1000 MDX
- Display: High-definition 9" LCD display
- Backlight: Easy to read high contrast blue
- USB Summary: Export workout data including peaks and averages
- Programs: 20 programs including manual, warm up, interval, ramps, mountain, rolling, climb, random, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, constant SPM, constant watts, goal calories, goal distance
- Heart Rate: Built-in receiver compatible with Polar and other manufacturers
- Compact Dimensions: 60" L X 32" W X 44" H
- Unit Weight: 285 lbs.
Order your PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical today for effective
Delivery Method: For orders weighing less than 100 lbs, we use UPS or FedEx ground shipping. For larger or heavier orders, we provide curbside delivery via LTL/Freight, complete with a scheduled appointment.
Shipping Timeline: We aim to dispatch your order as swiftly as possible. The estimated time to leave the warehouse is shown above. The actual arrival date will vary based on your proximity to the warehouse.
Assembly Requirements: Most of our products arrive disassembled and will need to be put together. If you'd like, we offer professional assembly services across the nation at an additional fee.
For a quote, feel free to contact us.
Cancel any order within 24 hours of payment. After 24 hours, most orders can still be canceled before shipping, with exceptions.
Customized or made-to-order products can't be canceled or refunded after 24 hours. We start production specifically for your order.
Protection Against Damage:
Orders come with a manufacturer's warranty and shipping insurance. If an item is damaged or defective, we'll repair or replace it.
Return and Refund Policy:
Your purchase is covered by a 30-day return policy, except for specific items outlined below. To return an item:
- Must be within 30 days of delivery or the manufacturer's return window.
- Item must be unused, unassembled, in original condition, and in original packaging.
- You cover return shipping costs.
- No restocking fees.
-Click to see our entire return policy here.
Items Not Eligible for Returns or Refunds:
- Aeromat / Ecowise
- Any product Built-to-Order
I have been unable to walk due to a foot problem. The machine enabled me to get some exercise without further injury. The assembly of my machine was a little taxing due to my condition but the directions were accurate and it was shipped in such a manner that the screws were easy to find in the place they belonged. I'm very happy with my machine. I did put a firm piece of board under the machine since I had to set it on carpeting but once I figured out what to use, I was fine.
My father had a massive stroke on May 26, 2012.After a long hospital stay we went to the nursing home where he was introduced to 'MDX . He was unable to hang on with his right hand at first or even manage his right leg by himself. The overall body strengthening he got from the MDX was amazing.What an amazing piece of equiptment! Now if he could just talk again all of our prayers would be answered.Thank you for getting us as far as we are.We are blessed to have him home for the Hoildays.